Ra1nUSB checkRa1n Jailbreak apparatus for windows
Ra1nUSB checkRa1n Jailbreak device for windows.
Use ra1nusb to escape ios 13.x through windows.
It is extremely simple.
Escape iOS 12.3-13.3 utilizing Checkra1n on
Windows/Linux – INTEL/AMD SUPPORTED
Download documents underneath.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO WHAT YOU REQUIRE? ( FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL )
- an 8-GB Pen or up
- First thing you need to do is, install the balena.io/etcher/
- You will need to download the following:
- Ra1nUSB 2.0/INTEL
- UPDATED***FINAL VERSION***RA1NUSB-Intel
you need to organize a bootable USB drive
with the etcher tool.
Tap into Bios tab settings and configurations
and configure the Bios as this:
First thing first you need to Try it Without the Changing Bios Settings.
If it doesn’t Work Then you can Try the Changing Bios Settings Config from the BIOS
- Handheld / off-enabled
- Support/USB/Legacy-Auto / enabled
- Profile-Auto / profile 1 / activated
- set Boating set Enabled and sets the priority to the legacy
- Secure boot: disabled – Fast boot: disabled
- type: other ones
- Wake up on LAN: disabled
Now Boot it up as (USB PEN) on the Bios, then
select the (Ra1n) tab from the
table, once you see a tutorial tab, open up the
– if you would like to jailbreak then simply type
“ra1n” and press enter, the
checkra1n will pop up then plug in your phone
and follow the step by step instructions
– and also if you want To bypass your iCloud then just type
“ra1nusb-bypass” and press enter
and the software will then pop up, now select the USB
button and click Move iCloud To Trash.
Follow the video instructional exercise
video Guide Ra1nUSB checkRa1n Jailbreak device
Give a like to iMAT_iOS for the Tutorial.
Ra1nUSB Tutorial – Checkra1n Jailbreak and
iCloud Bypass For Windows User how to get checkra1n
escape for windows client and sidestep icloud lock
with windows PC, it’s exceptionally basic advances
folks you can get checkra1n and icloud sidestep
without introducing macOS on windows pc
638 total views, 6 views today